Career Opportunities at Digital Hospitality
Search Marketing Specialist
We are seeking an search marketing specialist to join our dynamic team. They will be in charge of client relationship management, understanding the clients’ needs, identifying best digital marketing tactics, implement and coordinate internally & externally to help achieve marketing goals.
The ideal candidate will have a great ability to build rapport and trust with people. They will have a passion for tech and hospitality and a hunger to stay on top of tech trends.
- Conduct client meetings to maintain relationship, review campaign performance, make recommendations and provide education/coaching
- Analyze client data, identify actionable user insights create high-impact reports.
- SEO keyword research, on-site, off-site, technical implementations
- Setup and manage Google Tag Manager containers and Google Analytics
- Research and develop online strategies to drive traffic and conversions
- Reputation management
- Manage multiple tasks coordinating with internal and external teams
- Strong people skills and an ability to build business relationships with clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Minimum one year experience in SEO
- Diploma, or equivalent experience in SEO and digital marketing
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Experienced with project management tools such as Trello, Asana
- Knowledgeable in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Optimize
- Experience working in hospitality industry
- Knowledge of web design and coding/development processes
- A sales or customer service background
- Always go the extra mile to provide our clients with personalized service of the highest quality
- Are a tight-knit team that are always there to help one another
- Take accountability very seriously
- Never compromise on quality or timeliness for our clients
- Foster a work environment of continual learning and improvement
- Like to have fun as a team and keep the office mood positive
Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org including a resume and cover letter telling us why you’d be perfect for this career opportunity, including salary expectations.
Candidates that do not include a properly written cover letter as part of their application will not be considered for this position.
Thank you for your contacting us, we will get back to you shortly.