Career Opportunities at Digital Hospitality
The Sales Manager will take charge of leading our sales team and seeing through our marketing vision. They will be a strategic thinker with a high attention to detail and a strong drive to hit targets. Building industry relationships will come naturally to them and they will have a strong ability to attract clients and close deals. Most importantly, they will have a vision for leading our team towards long-term sales growth and reach.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- A post-secondary degree or diploma (preferably in tech, marketing or communications)
- A demonstrable background in pipeline reporting and forecasting.
- The ability to excel under pressure and manage multiple priorities while leading a team
It Would Be an Asset to Have:
- A hotel background
- Knowledge of web design and development
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Understanding of Google Ads and other paid media channels
- A passion for tech and a desire to stay up-to-date on trends
- Experience speaking or presenting to large groups of people
You Will Be Expected to:
- Plan, manage or assist in all aspects of sales & marketing activity
- Manage department budget
- Conduct personnel evaluations
- Develop project plans/documentation and assume responsibility for project success
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with clients and manage their expectations through effective communication
- Expand and develop key accounts
- Prepare proposals and following up with decision makers
- Increase our general exposure in the hospitality industry to boost brand recognition
- Work with company Controller and Operations Manager on ensuring all projects meet company targets
- Report directly to company owner on targets
- Meet or exceeding all sales targets of the team
- Motivate team members
- Go above and beyond to get the job done with maximum quality - and have fun as a team doing it.
- Expect nothing but best from our team members and foster an environment for continual learning and improvement.
- Like to manage multiple things at once - the faster the pace the better.
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you! Please apply by including a resume, cover letter telling us why you'd be perfect for this career opportunity and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates that do not include a properly written cover letter as part of their application will not be considered for this position.
1. Which best describes you?
2. How can we help your property?
3. What are your biggest challenges?
4. Tell us a bit about yourself
Thank you for your contacting us, we will get back to you shortly.