Career Opportunities at Digital Hospitality
We are seeking an Internet Marketing specialist to join our team. This position involves working closely with our clients to maximize search traffic and conversions for their hospitality websites. In this position we require the candidate to have a strong foundational understanding of SEO, SEM and Internet marketing as a whole. The person we eventually hire, however, will possess a passion for all things related to online marketing and demonstrate to us that he/she is a self- learner who can effectively find solutions to new challenges.
- Hands-on SEO including keyword research and onsite optimization
- Managing client digital Ads
- Run technical audits on websites according to our detailed instructions
- Discover and evaluate organic competitors
- Client phone calls to review site performance, discuss campaigns, make strategic recommendations and provide education/coaching
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in content and internal linking
- Run citation and link profile reports
- Perform off-page tasks such as directory and citation submission
- Stay abreast of latest trends in the industry with constant research in the SEO and SEM community; communicating these emerging trends internally and externally
- Developing online strategies that drive traffic and conversions
- Passionate about search marketing and providing exceptional customer service to a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Able to manage multiple time-sensitive priorities in a rapidly changing environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or multiple competing priorities.
- Able to comfortably and confidently present to all levels of clients and resources and work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Result oriented, excellent with time management and organization.
- An experienced team player, able to collaborate with all members of the team to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
- A problem solver who relishes challenges and overcoming them.
- A self-taught person who is always looking for new and better ways to do things.
It Would Be an Asset to Have:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in computer science or digital marketing from a technical institute
- Knowledge of web design and coding/development processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- An interest in improving website usability and user-friendliness
- Good working knowledge of SEO/PPC reporting software
- Always go the extra mile to provide our clients with personalized service of the highest quality
- Are a tight-knit team that are always there to help one another
- Take accountability very seriously
- Never compromise on quality or timeliness for our clients
- Foster a work environment of continual learning and improvement
- Like to have fun as a team and keep the office mood positive
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you! Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org your resume and cover letter telling us why you’d be perfect for this career opportunity.
The Software QA Tester will take charge of quality control for Digital Hospitality, overseeing manual testing for our web applications. Execution of test cases and automation will come naturally to this person. Most importantly, the QA Tester will have a vision for implementing processes and systems that will improve delivery and quality of our work.
- Assisting developers to ensure code and architecture standards are met
- Providing status and progress updates to management and project leads
- Configuring the test environment to achieve reliable test coverage
- Executing test cases and working with development team to find bugs, correct formatting issues and ensure browser compatibility
- Testing (functional, integration, unit, regression, data), defect tracking, reporting, resolution discussions and risk analysis
- Designing test situations to better understand user environment and usage
- Assessing and recommending tools to improve, maintain and expand test automation framework
- Developing and maintaining well written test plans and test cases
- Developing and maintaining automated test scripts using programming or scripting languages
- Working with developers to ensure optimal website performance and load testing
- Establishing procedures that support testability, defect prevention and early detection of defects
- Staying informed of emerging trends in software quality assurance including QA methodologies, automation tools and best practices
- Overseeing manual design reviews
- Working with software architects to develop prototypes
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in computer science or from a technical institute
- Demonstrated experience with software quality assurance principles and practices including test planning, test strategy and manual testing
- The ability to excel under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Experience in an agile or iterative software development environment
It Would Be an Asset to Have:
- Knowledge of web design and development
- Experience with an MVC web framework (ASP.NET, Ruby on Rails)
- Strong knowledge and experience with version control (Git)
- C#, Java, Ruby experience
- Experience working with UI Automation tools (Selenium Web Driver, Squish, TestComplete Bamboo etc)
- Knowledge of testing frameworks like TestNG or Robot
- Experience working with development teams to write code to automate testing for new features as well as automate performance and load testing
- QA experience with browser based and web-based Java or .NET applications.
- Go above and beyond to get the job done with maximum quality – and have fun as a team doing it.
- Expect nothing but best from our team members and foster an environment for continual learning and improvement.
- Like to manage multiple things at once – the faster the pace the better.
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you! Please apply by including a resume, cover letter telling us why you'd be perfect for this career opportunity and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Candidates that do not include a properly written cover letter as part of their application will not be considered for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your contacting us, we will get back to you shortly.